Search This Blog

Tuesday

Love to Be

You know, I feel as though our love alone could save the world
It's alright - it ain't a bad place to be
Unqualified as I am, I am still alive on hope
And I know, I know that I am free
And that's what I love to be

I believe together we can make a life worth living here
For you and me and everyone we meet
I'd sacrifice my life if it would bring eternal peace
And it's alright with me if you don't believe
But that's what I love to be

If I could I'd take away your pain
If I could I'd stand you on your own two feet again
If I could I'd be the one to help you see the light
Through this night

Because that's who I love to be

You know, I feel as though our love alone can save this world
And it's alright with me if you don't believe

No comments:

Post a Comment