Search This Blog

Tuesday

Last

This is the last time I say hello
This is the last time, I'll let you know
This is the last time you've made me cry,
This is the last time I'll say goodbye.

This is the last time I'll let you see
How you meant anything at all to me.
Of all the mistakes I have made in my life,
You are the one I will not make twice.

This is the last time I notice you stare
This is the last time I ever will bear
All that I am before someone
Oblivious to love, even after it's gone.

This is the last time I let you get near,
This is my very last innocent tear.
This is the last time that I will be sad
For anything "Us" that could've been had.

This is the last time I let you see
How you were everything to me.
Of all the mistakes I will make in my life,
I will be certain to not make you twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment