Search This Blog

Wednesday

Let Me Tell You About Vice Commanders

I don't even really know what they do, but they're alright.

My last Vice Commander tried to explain it with math, and ended up in the inevitable conclusion, "It's Complicated."

I learned alot from him, but that's another story for another day.  I wanted to talk to you about my first Vice Commander.  Well, at least the most memorable thing he taught me. 

I had the honor of being invited to lunch with the wing king of my last base.  Fortunately, he could not make it.  It's such a shame that I'm so terrible with names . . . Oh well, that's not the point.  The point is, I got into a phenomenal discussion with the Vice Commander about philosophy, and he asked if I had ever heard of Immanuel Kant.  Since I hadn't, I promised I would look him up.

No comments:

Post a Comment